Abstracts accepted for the Collaborative Conference on 3D Research 2015 will be presented either orally or as a poster.Oral Presentations:
- Contributed talks: Authors of contributed talks will be allotted 12 minutes to present their results, followed by a 3 minute discussion period.
- Invited talks: Authors of invited talks will be allotted 20 minutes to present their results, followed by a 5 minute discussion period.
- Keynote addresses: Keynote speakers will be allotted 30 minutes to present their results, followed by a 5 minute discussion period.
- An LCD projector, laptop computer (Windows), laser pointer, and lapel microphone (if necessary) will be provided in each room.
- Presenters may use their own laptop computer or bring a copy of their presentation on a USB drive and use the provided computer.
- Projectors are equipped with standard VGA connection ports. Mac users should bring their own adapter cord.
- Available surface area is 90 cm x 140 cm.
- Push pins for attaching the poster to the board will be provided.
- Poster presenters will be directed to the designated board at the start of the poster session.
- Author must be present to provide details and answer questions during the selected poster session times.
Contributing authors should indicate their preference for oral or poster presentations in the box provided on the abstract submission template. Abstracts from invited authors will automatically be accepted as an oral presentation. In the acceptance e-mail, authors will be notified of the format for their presentation.