Email notification of contributed presentation acceptance will be provided no later than March 31, 2015. Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. The abstract template is available here: EMN PHUKET abstract_template
- Submit your abstract as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Abstract Submission and your last name, e.g. “Abstract Submission Smith.”
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Please limit abstracts to a single page.
- Select Invited, Oral or Poster presentation preferred as prompted in the template.
- Indicate preferred workshop where prompted from the options in the list of workshops.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- Abstracts may be submitted ONLY as Microsoft Word files. Please name your file according to the following convention prior to submission: FirstName_LastName_Abstract.doc (e.g. John_Smith_Abstract.doc).
Author preferences will be taken into account, however the final decision on presentation format and session will be made by the Committee and indicated in the acceptance email.