The Abstract deadline is February . 25, 2015 and notification of presentation acceptance is March. 1, 2015. Abstracts from invited speakers will be accepted automatically. Please submit abstract to: email@example.com. Abstract template: EMN_abstract_template
- Submit your abstract as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please underline the name of the presenting author.
- Indicate Invited, Oral or Poster preferred in your abstract as guided.
- Abstracts with figures are encouraged.
- For the abstract, Word file ONLY acceptable.
Authors of accepted presentations are encouraged but not required to submit their full manuscripts for publication reviewing as journal articles or book chapters.
The following are possible publishing titles:
- Nanoscale Research Letters (Springer)
Open access publishing is not without costs. For EMN submissions, Springer will provide
50% discount for each article accepted for publication. Fee to be paid by the author if the
article is accepted for publication. In order to qualify for the 50% discount, please submit your article to the ‘EMN Meeting’ section during submission and mention the meeting in your waiver request.
- Journal of Semiconductors (IOP)
- Lecture Notes in Nanoscale Science and Technology (Springer)
- Springer Series in Materials Science (Springer)
- journal of nanoelectronics and optoelectronic
- Froniter of Materials Science (Springer)
Important note for full paper submitters
Full papers should be received to the conference registration desk. (Three hard copies to the conference registration desk)
Format: After the full paper submission, committees are going to make decisions on which journal (books) they should be assigned. (Authors can make a suggestion on which journal (book) they wish to publish.) Thus, please prepare the manuscript in a general scientific journal format including ‘title, author list, abstract, introduction, experimental, results & discussion and conclusion’. Once, a decision is made, a guideline on how to prepare and submit will be kindly directed to corresponding author(s).
Scope: Authors can make a suggestion on which journal (book) they wish to publish and thus, please prepare the manuscripts to be appropriate (especially, the title and abstract) to the scopes of journals (or books) in order to avoid undesired journal assignment.
Review Process: After the journal (or book) assignment by committees, a regular review process with two or more referees is going to be done.